Location: Vantaa, Hämeenkylän kartano
Duration: 1 pv
Price: 260 € + vat. 24%
Seuraavat avoimet kurssit: 14.11.2017
Toteutamme kurssin myös tilauksesta haluamassasi paikassa. Pyydä tarjous!
Yhteyshenkilö: Vesa Seesvuori
Puhelin: 050 347 6517
Haluatko lisätietoja kurssista?
Soita tai lähetä lomake ja kysy!
The training consists of the key issues of the standard SFS 6002 Safety at electrical work. In addition to the regulatory and legislation environment, the participants learn the hazards of electricity as well as the correct operational, working and maintenance procedures of electrical work.
All the persons who are to perform electrical work must pass electrical safety training according to the standard SFS 6002. The training is obligatory for electricians and their foremen as well as designers and teachers in electrical engineering.
After successfully passing a written test, the participant will get an electrical safety card. The training is valid for 5 years.
The training can be provided as a tailored course for your company at your facility.
08.30 Registration and coffee
09.00 Regulations and standards in Finland
- Electrical Safety Act
- SFS 6002 Safety at electrical work
09.30 Hazards of electricity
- electric shock
- electric arc
- physiological effects of electricity
10.45 Personnel and organization
- requirements concerning the personnel
- training and instructing on electrical work
- control of electrical working safety
11.30 Lunch break
12.15 Operational procedures
- disconnecting and reconnecting installations for working
- operational tasks with low risk (e.g. resetting of relay, use of operating switch)
- measurements and testing
13.00 Working methods
- dead working
- live working
- working in the vicinity of live parts
14.30 Maintenance procedures
- repair and replacement work
15.15 Test based on the standard SFS 6002
16.00 The end of the training
Please fill in your details carefully below. Fields marked with a * are mandatory.
2. Student information
3. Billing information
4. Contact information (if not the same as student information above)
6. Terms of delivery
Booking can be cancelled 7 days before the event. Cancellation less than 7 days before, an invoice of 50 % of the total price will apply.